Reacting with Firangi

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here with the famous YouTuber Firangi Gora and we intend to present his success story which is sure to inspire you. Firangi reacts to videos, which sounds really interesting. Let's see what he has got to say.

"Good afternoon Firangi. We welcome you to our showHow do you feel about this journey and eventual success of yours."
Well, this has been a long journey. I started almost 5 months back with nothing. I happened to come across this trailer of a Bollywood movie while browsing, not to mention the old and terribly slow MacBook I had using since 8 months. So I watched it and thought it would be cool to upload my reaction to it. I was all meh. Next day, I realized the video had gone viral and it's been a heck of a journey since then.

"Tell us more about your business model, this innovative stream you have opened up for others."
It took me some time to perfect my business model. It sounds complicated but it is very simple. Let me explain. So I pick an Indian video and then I react to it. I don't really understand the video most of the times, but it's very necessary to appreciate it. This helps my Indian Audience in fostering the feeling of cultural and hence national superiority. My appreciation reaffirms their faith in themselves, coz, you know, I am white. 
But even this isn't enough all the time. Sometimes I collaborate with other YouTubers, who react in their own ways; brownie points if my partner is beautiful and shows her cleavage. I think my audience likes it. Now I think there are plenty of such YouTube channels. I sometimes think I should sue them for producing such nonsense. I mean, they do nothing but sit in front of their computer stealing my views.

"Wow! You surely are the Father of this creative art form. Who do you give credit to your success, obviously apart from your hard work."
Firstly, I would like to thank the originals. If they hadn't come up with their content I would have nothing to react to. Although I feel I can react to anything Indian and my audience would be happy. I cannot undermine the role of my audience. If they weren't as insecure, it would have been difficult for me to survive on my face. And I can't thank Digital India enough. The impetus on digital connectivity has sure allowed Indians to express their insecurities in new ways.

"One last question Firangi. The audience would like to know when's your next video coming out?"
As soon as you upload this interview on YouTube!
I am going to react to this interview next.

"BC"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Things Done: A Beginner's Guide

Comfortably Numb

The Power of Unmanifesting